Visit one of the most beautiful corners of the Alps between the three countries of Italy, Slovenia and Austria in the summer. Tarvisio and the surrounding area is the right place for alpine tourism and a relaxing holiday in the fresh air of the Italian region of Friuli. Tourism enthusiasts will be enchanted by one of the most beautiful peaks in the Alps - Monte Lussari pilgrimage site with its dominant church and magnificent views. Due to its location, the area of Tarvisio is the ideal point for transit accommodation when traveling to more distant places of Italy or Croatia. There is also a variety of activities or relaxation, and of course traditional Italian cuisine, plenty of cozy cafes and shops.
The region offers: mountain hiking, mountaineering, cycling, golf (18 hole course), horseback riding, indoor skating, tennis, fishing, rafting, nordic walking, Tarzan rope park at Sella Nevee, new bobsleigh track in Tarvisio, paragliding, rogal experience, relaxation at the Warmbad in Villach and many others.
- divide your way to the sea and spend 1 night in Tarvisio, we offer accommodation for 1 night with half board already for 53 € / person, with breakfast 34 € / person.
- 3 nights as active time before or after staying at the sea in the fresh mountain air! We offer advantageous accommodation either in a hotel with half board or simply inapartment without board and right by the bike path!
You can find more about summer accommodation here: Tours to Tarvisia.
1. Cycling routes (after the former railroad from which the cycling route was built)
3 basic directions, the train runs in all of the directions given below (see Timetable in inclosure) and it is possible to combine 1 trip by bicycle and 1 trip by train
- to Udine and to the sea
- to Kranjska Gora (Slovenia)
- to Villach (Austria)
Bicycle rental: on the parking lot under the cabin lift to Monte Lussari: 1 day: 20 €, 1/2 day: 15 €, (children 1 day: 14 €, 1/2 day: 10 €).
Helmet, the lock is free for all our clients upon submission of the club card!
Cabin lift to Monte Lussari: 14 € / person
Cabin lift to Canin (Sella Nevea): 10 € / person
3. Rafting on the river Resia
4. Horseback riding: every Tuesday and Friday from 20.06.-09.09. operated by: Agriturismo Prati Oitzinger - Val Saisera, price: 7 € / person
5. Bunkers in the valley - half-day trip, suitable for children from 6 years price: 8,50 € (free of charge for FVG card holders)
6. Nordig walking and tasting of the products for "chalets" - half-day trip, suitable for children from 10 years, every Tuesday, price 8.50 € / person (for 1 paying person 1-2 children under 12 free of charge. Free of charge for FVG card holders.
7. Fun Park - "Tarzan" rope center, for children from 3 years old, price: 7 € / person (free of charge for FVG card holders)
FVG card: 3 days 18 €. With this card, you can take advantage of offers free or at discount!
Free of charge:
- cabin lift to Monte Lussari
- cabin lift to Canin
- Ethnographic Museum in the village of Malborgheto
- entrance to the Predil caves
- Military Historical Museum
- butterfly farm in Bordano
- organized walks, theme walks for children and adults, nordic walking courses ......
FVG card discounts:
- 15% discount on the Parco Avventura (tarzaning) or the rope center in Sella Nevea
- 25% discount for cave entrance
- 20% discount on trekking
Discounts are continuously supplemented by another. Actual discounts and offers will be provided by purchasing a FVG card at the Information Center in Tarvisio!